* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So not me


Last weekend my cousin Aby got me into breading my hair and adding some colors.
This is totally not me. I do color my hair sometimes but never bright bright colors. After my hairdresser got done and gave me the mirror. I went "Holly sh*et, this is a no no".
I can't leave like this. What were you guys thinking? This is soooo not cool. My cousin is saying to me "really it's nice, I like it" I say yeah " you like it. This is you, not me"
My cousin is the type of person that always has something Jazzy in her hair. I am freaking out, like " I can't go to work like this". After a long discussion between the 3 of us. I decided I will just thought it out for 2 weeks and I am changing it back. My hairdresser just called me to check and see If I want to come back so we could something different.
I told my cousin I am never going to take anymore suggestion from her when it comes to my hair.

Tel me what do you think???

6 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Papillona ® said…

    It's nice! It's Crazy!! Don't get me wrong, it's (good) crazy. You know that hair color affects your behaviour. We all need change, change is good. So enjoy it! it's nothing to feel bad about because you can always change it :)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    papillona Humn,so what behaviour should I be in?

    Thank you for getting my morale up. Cuz I tell you, I still freak out when I see myself in the mirror. I have been avoiding seeing my reflection at all cost. I do the double take thing.

    Merci beaucoup :)

     
  • At 12:20 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I like the braiding on the top, but I don't like the red and the crumpling! :oP

     
  • At 2:07 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Huhh tell me about it. I don't like the red either.Tonight I was hanging with friends when everyone in the group had to come and tell me about my hair.
    Too much attention is the reason why I don't like the hair in the 1st place.
    I feel like I am in the spotlight
    (grrrr)
    I will keep just the braids next time :)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Nunu-San said…

    Are you kidding me??!!! It's red!!! I mean it's RED!!! like real red.. It's AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT =D
    Changing is good.. You know ;P

     
  • At 4:04 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    NuNu I know you love RED!
    Thank you for the positive reinforcement. :)
    But I just don't like the attention I am getting. I don't think I will ever do it again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home