* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, April 15, 2006

WHAT??????


Have you guys heard this song? "the Ding Dong Song by Gunther & the Sunshine"

I was going over the Top 100 videos on Yahoo. I selected James Blunt (you're beautiful) video to watch again then right at the blue that Ding Dong Song came after.
I literally froze looking at the screen. The question in my hand was: Someone published this album? I mean really? Is this for real?
It's like a bad case of I don't know what. Please watch the video and tell me what that was.

Because I just don't know what in the world were they thinking?

I am dying laughing... The lyrics are just BRILLIANT :)))

And I believe the video was made this year. Look at the stuff that they are wearing. It's like welcome to the 80's....
Okay I am going to stop just watch the video.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home