* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hectic Day

Today was one of those days that you have millions thing happening at once.
Work was crazy at the office this morning. After our weekly staff meeting I didn’t even get a chance to breathe.

It is now 7:49PM and the only thing I had all day is a cup of coffee around 10:30am and a banana at 2:00Pm.
On my way home I get a call from little baby nieces' Day Care Center that she was sick and I was listed as an Emergency Contact. Detoured to pick her up then I cancelled my 7:15Pm appointment. Then my Mom called me to ask if I could pass by the bank and get some money to do some groceries shopping since I was leaving this evening for Richmond, VA. She was going to be home alone this weekend and she didn’t want to leave the house.
Thank God I packed most of my stuff last night which was the reason I didn’t go to bed until 2am just wake up at 7am surely not enough sleep.
Missed my appointment with the hairdresser, now I have to wash my own hair and style it. ( so so so wrong) because I don’t have the time. And I certainly don’t want to do it.
Any ways I think I am going to finish my rambling to my travel mates.

And my niece is fine. I guess she was just a little home sick. She is here with my mom watching TV together. Waiting for her mom who will be by the pick her up at 9pm.


Catch you all later :) I Hope you guys have or had a better day!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM, March 31, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Awwww! You need a hug!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Rimyoleta said…

    awwwwwww...*kiss kiss*..
    tomorrow will be a better Day :D

     
  • At 2:01 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Awwww! Thank you it was unexpected. which makes it best :)

    please dont tell me this Hey you are most welcome! Thank you and I hope that everything worded that well for you too ;)

    rimyoleta "Thank you! and it was way way way better than I expected. I was a whole lot of fun so thanks again :*

     
  • At 11:16 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    please dont tell me this NOOOoooooooooo do not delete your blog. I repeat just can't do. Okay?
    Just leave it up whenever you have time you can add something but you really don't have to delete it.
    I will be glad to see when you drop by time from time :)

     
  • At 12:47 PM, February 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home