* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


They sat facing each other for about 5 hours between a group of friends at a night out. Every once in a while there eyes would meet. And by meeting, actually really looking into each others eyes trying to figure out what was going on thru the other persons head.
Then the group discussion would divert them from those moments. They joined the topic listening to whoever was talking at the time till when they both turn at the same time facing each other again. And just look and smile or hurry up and look away. Then to look back and watch each other when the other person was not looking just to be caught staring. This went on the entire time they were together just to leave without saying a word to each other about the whole situation.
Confused and just trying to make out what was that all about? They met again and both avoided looking at the other.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Maybe the guy is like me and can't talk to a young lady if he doesn't know her! I get too shy to talk to someone I don't know unless I'm introduced! I cannot initiate the conversation!

    Maybe they knew each other from somewhere else and each of them were trying to figure out where they have seen one another! When they finally remembered how they know each other , it might have sparked up some bad memories!

    You never know!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Ohh they know each other alrigth... But not like really really know each other if you get what I mean.
    Basically they meet between friends and just never really spend time alone.

    On the second possiblity since they never spent time alone I don't know if they could be any bad memories... I was thinking that they probably don't want to see where the whole thing was going to take them???

    I don't know ^_^ only time will tell I guess

    But I will repeat your words though "You never Know!"

     
  • At 5:58 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Beyond Q8iya said…

    talk about akward.. i wonder if they cud actually read wat was on the others mind..


    just stumbled across your blog.. liked it :)

     
  • At 8:44 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    beyond q8iya Welcome!
    I don't know...
    But if I had to guess I would say(I don't think so)

     
  • At 9:49 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Arvind Srinivasan said…

    Somethings are better left unexplained - just feel it and leave it :-)

    There are millions of thoughts/emotions that finally force the guy/girl to keep mum - not to double guess those :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home