* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, March 27, 2006

My visit to the Optometrist


Last Wednesday I was looking thru a magnifying glass and found that I was having Double vision. So I thought maybe it's just the Machine that I was using. Then I asked my mom to look thru it and she said that she was seeing everything fine. That nothing was out of the normal.
I started freaking out, like what do you mean you don't have double vision like me. It can't be... My vision is good I don't have any problems with my sight.
I tried and tried and tried again but I was still having double or unfocused vision. I booked an appointment today to go and see the Eye Doctor.
I was there for about an 1hour and 30min. The doctor did several tests and said everything was perfect. This were here actually word " Miss ... Your vision is PERFECT! Lots of people would want to have you eye sight. Everything is just fine :))"
Me: Oh!! Thank you. I hope I won't have the same problem again.
Doc: You shouldn't but if for some reason you have any other issue come and see me :)
Me: (smiling) Thank you :)
Doc: Great, Becky will check you out and you don't have to see me in probably next 2 years to have a routine exam!
Me: Thanks again Suzanne


I am just glad that everything is okay. I really thought I was going to have some problems. Because my Dad wears glasses so does my sister and my older brother. I thought I was joining the league. But thank God I don't have to yet! Yeahhhhhhhhh :)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home