* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Asking for Prayers

Yesterday a dear friend asked me to pray for a mutual friend that was in a car accident this past Sunday. He just told me that the guy was in an Hospital and that he was recovering. I tried to get more information from him but he wouldn't tell me. He just told me to wait until he gets more details on his conditions and his whereabouts.
I was concerned but I didn't press the issue since he wouldn't elaborate. For some reason I decided to call a friend of mine that I haven't spoken to in a long while. And he told me about the same friend that I was told about last night.
He told me that on his way from Columbus to Cincinnati last Sunday he was involved in an car accident. The thing that I didn't know was that he broke his back and his neck. I am so scared it's not even real. I just can't imagine him being in that condition. What makes it worst for me to imagine is that I was just with him Tuesday night last week. And we talked and was laughing and just had fun. Then today he laying somewhere in a hospital bed. I don't even know if he is conscious of what is going on around him. I just want to cry and cry and cry; but I keep telling myself that he is going to be okay. He is going to be OKAY. I just feel hopeless and I don't know what I can do for him to be better. I keep seeing him in my mind teasing me last Tuesday while he was complimenting me on a speech I gave. And his smile was so sincere I felt so good about myself.
I can't imagine what his wife and kids might be going thru at this time. For some reason I can't reach any of his close relatives on the phone so I can go and see him.
Everyone that I spoke to only have his personal cell number. Which he is not picking up because I am sure he is not in a state to do so.

So I am asking whoever that reads this blog to send your prayer to (Bocar N.) and may he feel better soon. He was in surgery for 8 hours yesterday and he is scheduled for some more surgery this week. Please guys/gals including him in you prayers.

Thank you,

Diamon

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home