* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, April 14, 2006

My 1st Live Hockey Game




Yesterday after our Weekly staff meeting. Our Regional Manager announce that she had 6 extra tickets for a Hockey game that was happening in the evening.
The game was between Columbus Blue Jackets Vs The Blues of St Louis. The setting was at Nationwide Arena Sky Terrace, and we were at the Party Level. We all met around 6:30PM since game time was at 7PM. I think I haven't had this much fun since two weeks ago when I was in Richmond VA. It was just incredible, Just imagine a bunch of girls let loose in a place where most of the drinks are free and so much food around. Actually they had a set up of Hors d' oevres, which were so delicious (mmm) I can still taste the food.
With the game in Downtown Columbus parking was a bit$h but since we decided to only take one car it wasn't so bad. We had to walk at least a mile to get to the arena. I am not even counting the stairs. But the view was so rewarding. We actually got a chance to find new places to hang out. ( I will not mention that our feet was bothering us) you can guess "high Heels" what is it with women and High heels? I think we like to torture ourselves... Anyways, the CBJ's won the game so I think we were the lucky Charms :) Score was 4-1.
We had a chance to squeeze in couple poses in between all the fun we were having. We actually forgot that we brought a camera with us. I will post some of the pics when I get home tonight.
Everyone that went to the game last night is going (A'ye) with every step . We all happy with the good times!

So it's all good :)

I would say the best part is to see the "Cute guys Fight"... The 1st time I saw the fight I was going "Oh my God they are fighting . Is that allowed?" Sharon said Yeahhh all the time. They can get penalty but they fight all the time.

Ps: No alcohol for me. Every drink I had was virgin. :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home