* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jilted At The Altar?


Last Saturday I was driving by City Hall and saw the saddest thing. The bride or suppose to be bride was crying in front of the steps. She was surrounded by friends and family I guess. And there was groups of people standing shaking there heads and just looking sad in front of the building.
I don't know what happened since I had just stopped there because of the red traffic light. Me and my mom were wondering what must have happened. Because even from the street you could really tell something was really wrong. Things didn't go as planned. I didn't see the groom maybe he was in the building or he wasn't there at all. I don't know ... But for some reason I can't help but wonder.
I know that I will never know. Still I can't seem to forget about it. I just imagine all the possibilities...
I hope that everything worked out for the best. And that they both find happiness!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home