* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So embarrassing


I have been working on a file that has been overdue since 3/1/2006. Because I can't get the right data to submitted it. So I finely had a break thru today when I got a hold of the person that was suppose to give me the right information.
I am in a phone with him and he wants the ID# so he can supply me the data. And today of all days the file happened to be in the next room. I asked him if he could hold for just a second for me to go and grab the file. He said no problem go right ahead. So I run grab the file and come back and pick up the line and guess what? The line is dead. I am freaking out like Nooooo why?
Now I am just pushing all the line that are red on the phone just make sure I didn't make a mistake. I grab line 3 and my boss was on the phone. This is how it went:
Me: Hello?
my boss: Yes, "M" this line is taken
Me: Nooo. What? Are u sure? Sh*et. Got damn it
my boss:"M" I am on the phone here
Me: Oh, sorry. Are you with someone?
my boss: Yesss
Me: sh*et. Oops am sorry
my boss: it's okay.
Me: Are you really with someone?
my boss: Yeahhhh
Me: I am very sorry. I apologize to whomever is on the other line. I had someone on hold
my boss: bye"M"
I just had to sit down and take few deep breath. Then the phone rang. The guy called me back. He said we got disconnected.
I think I had a blonde moment. I never curse at the office. I don't curse much period. I don't even sound right cursing because I don't do it very often.
I am just glad that my boss didn't hold it against me. She was laughing at me so hard that I got so hot because I was so embarrassed. I kept repeating (leave me alone; I was trying to finish with this file)
She said I am just glad that I wasn't on the phone with someone important. I said "Amen to that".

So I keep singing Bad Day by Daniel Powter. Gosh I hate days like this....

Everything is cool though. The file is officially completed and done with it. Don't have to worry about it until next year. Amen!!!