* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, April 21, 2006

Pissed Me Off


Sometimes I just don't get it...
I had a call last Sunday from a guy that I know really well. I wasn't able to talk to him when he called so I let it go thru my voice mail. Finely today after work I came home and decided to call him and see what's up.
I dialed and a girl picked up his cell phone. I said Hi and if I can please speak to "A". She asks who I was to be asking for him. I told her my name and say that I was returning "A's" call. So she is investigating asking me all different questions. So I said to her ( look, I don't know what's going but "A" called me last Sunday and I was returning his call. Okay?)
She pauses and then say hold on. So when "A" comes to the phone I automatically started talking in French because for some reason I had a feeling that the girl was eavedropping.
I was saying (sorry) to "A" for this to have happen. When he said (Who is this? )
I told him (hey it's me. What's up?) He acted like he didn't know me.
Now I have this uncertainties in my voice like (I think I am calling the right number here.) I ask him again (Am I talking to "A"?) he said yes. Like I suspected the girl starts asking me If I could speak in English and say the reason why I was calling . He owns a store, so when the girl said have you bought DVD from him before I said yes. I played it off to help him. So I said "A" again sorry I missed your call last Sunday that is why I was calling. Did you get some new stuff in that you wanted me to check out? Still the guy is playing like he doesn't know me. By now I am so pissed off, because I just lied for him. I never bought any DVD's from him I just said it to put it off the spot.
And the crazy thing is nothing is going on between us. So I don't know why he was freaking out saying he didn't know me. When all he had to say was I am a friend of his or a client. I mean how stupid can this guy be? I think that he has gotten himself in more trouble playing like he didn't know me instead of just saying that he was calling to say hello and see how I was doing and that's it since we are all from the same country or whatever.
So now they both asking me questions. I said to both of them (Hey hey, I called you back because I got a call from you since you have a memory problem then lets' just drop it . As a matter a fact I never called you back. You don't know me and I don't know you)
So the girl asks me (are you really going to forget about this?) I said : of course. Why not?
And I hang up..

My thoughts are how can someone be that Stupid. I was so mad at him. Because he turned a very innocent situation into something shady.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, April 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats actually really awkward. next time he tries to talk to you i suggest you dont talk to him or tell him how you feel and ask why he did that. or just give up on him.. because if hes lying to whoever that girl is then he cant be a very nice person.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    please dont tell me this I don't know what he was thinking. All I can say is that I already crossed him off my list.
    Unless he comes up with a pretty Damn good excuse. Which I know won't happen so...
    I'll say his history

     

Post a Comment

<< Home