* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Movie Weekend

My friend and I went to see Mission Impossible III last night. It's a really good action movie which means guys would love it. I wasn't disapointed but at the same time I kind of expected more that what I saw.

And here is the Crew of the Mission Impossible Force:

Last weekend I saw Scary Movie 4 I wasn't too impress with it. It's a kind of movie that you go to pass some time and get couple of good laughs while you are at it.


But I guess that was the whole point of them making the movie.

What did you think of them?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home