* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Amazing April !

This past month has been very exciting for me. I have done lots of things that I had always wanted to do but for some reason or another I never got around to do it.
So, I decided to get out my comfort zone and really reorganize my schedule to fit more activities. I call April’s month “The Month Of 1st” Because I have done so many things for the 1st time.


Saw my 1st live Hockey Game at the Nationwide Arena
I cursed over the phone while my boss was with a client. (That wasn’t on my list to do)
I saw the Columbus Palace Theatre
I went to my 1st Broadway show
I went for a walk at the Hoover Dam (I have lived in Columbus for 6 years and just now got a chance to do that)














I colored my Hair RED (That wasn’t on the list either)
I played my 1st tennis match (I have played numerous times since)
I am taking KARATE lessons (Be careful you might get knocked out) heyaaaah :-P


I went on a date with different people 4 weeks in a row. (That was interesting)









Humn what else? (Thinking) Oh yeah
I got a bike so I will be doing lots of Bike Riding
I have visited 6 different to get a feel of which one I like the best.
This are some the things I can think of right now.








I have been busy, don’t you think?

And what have you done for the 1st time?






2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home