* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, June 03, 2006

M / Diamon / now Chocolate?

Okay since the weather got a little nicer the past couple of weeks. Well the weather basically got really warm, no correction it got HOT, in the past few days the average temperature has been in the 90's. Which I really don't mind thanks to the guy that invented Air Conditioning!

Anyways my intentions were not talk about the weather but mostly how they are so many people are out and about due to it. Since we had plenty of activities in the city so more chances of being interactive than usual. Plus people are just in a better mood in the summer. (Love is in the air)
The funny thing is that I can honestly said that in the last weekends I don't know how many times I was referred to as "Chocolate". I know Americans have a tendencies of comparing skin color with food. See why the nation is obese but to get back on the subject.
Every day that I have been out either by myself running some errands or with my nieces the guys that want to talk to me referred to me as "my beautiful chocolate". My cousins are much lighter than I am so for them it's "Caramel" well at least the ones I hang out with.
This is not the first time that someone called me "Chocolate" but it just happened numerous times in a span of few days.
At the post office, the bank, the Asian Festival,at the club, at work, my cousins party on campus, just to name a few places. And all I repeat within two weeks I don't know what's happening but.... I don't know. I feel like a piece of chocolate roaming the street if you know what I mean.

Alright I am done rambling. If you haven't guessed yet, let me let you in on a secret ( I ramble when I am sleepy) So with that said I bid you all good night! I had a long day so I am not going out tonight. You never know though, after I take couple hours of sleep I might feel up to it. The night is still young!

:)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, June 04, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    ;o)

    When it comes to the weather I don't think you'd enjoy Kuwaiti summers! The temp in the summer can easily reach over 100 F! The other day it was 52 C which is about 125 F

     
  • At 10:16 AM, June 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion

    :D

    Ac, AC, AC, and stay lock up in the house until in the late afternoon.
    I don't think the temperature ever hit 125 F since I been here.
    But that is too HOT.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, June 05, 2006, Blogger Nunu-San said…

    Hi..
    Off topic: I can see I'm included to your blogroll.. You could now correct my blogspot by changing it with the new one.

    Just click one my nickname! =)

     
  • At 12:19 AM, June 07, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    NuNu thanks I will take care of it
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home