* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, June 12, 2006

Traffic Jam and Preposterous Drivers


Wuuusssaaaa!! (rubbing my ears)
Alright, it's 1:45PM and finely got a chance to take my lunch. I decided to go home because I had to take care of something. I get to the 1st light BANG guess what?
Traffic Jam. Since I had a book on the passenger seat I decided to read couple of lines until the traffic starts moving. Anyway I seat there for almost five to six minutes before the the traffic start moving again.(It's summer time so the whole city is under construction)
As I was going by the over pass I could see below that there was another traffic jam in the freeway. So I decided to take the local route instead of the highway. It's usually doesn't take more than 15 minutes to get home. Today it took a little more than that.
Now on my way back things went a lot smoother. Until 3 miles from work then some
driver that was ahead of us probably had time in his/her hand, so she decided to stop and give the school bus access first. I am thinking to myself NOOOO you didn't. She didn't just do that. God damn it why would stop in the middle of the road while you have priority over which person to go 1st to give the school bus access.
I mean how stupid is that? it's not like the school bus was going tobe stuck there for ever. There was not much traffic. I realized that at that moment she/He wasn't in a hurry so automatically assumed that it was cool to do what she/he did.
I only had an hour for my lunch by the time that happened I was going to be back at work at least 5 minutes earlier. But you know with each bus stop and those bad kids taking there sweet time to get off the bus it took forever to get out that road. I ended up being late. Isn't school supposed to be out anyway? I thought the last of school was last week. Am I missing something? Anyway Wuuusssaaaaa! ( rubbing my ears)
Remember the movie Bad Boys II that's where I got the "Wuussaa" from. It does work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home