* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, June 26, 2006

Wedding marathon


Some body please include me on the loop. Because I don't know what's going on everywhere I turn "Bang" a wedding is happening. I have so many wedding invitations I am not sure if my budget can handle all the wedding gifts.

This is how my social calendar looks/looked like:

Thursday 6/22/2006 My cousin wedding

Saturday 6/24/2006 My niece wedding

Monday 7/3/2006 My friend wedding

Tuesday 7/4/2006 My ex-boss wedding reception

Saturday 7/8/2006 Another friend wedding


This is just for next week or two. And we are still counting. Now my brother is talking about getting married. My nephew is been hitting also. I am just wondering when everyone will take a break?

Oh-lala.... Well are you being bombarded with wedding invitations too?
The uncomfortable thing about it is at each wedding everyone is looking around or asking you " So, when is your turn?" My answer ( I just smile ) and ask do you want me to get you something?


(sigh)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home