* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weird Dream


Last night I had this unusual dream. See what I am mean:
I was given an assignment to go and launch a new product in Kuwait. With an AD campaign that the company put together.
So, I get to Kuwait and we actually get everything started and things were running smoothly. Until when we were ready to go home the country had a political fall down.
All the traffic was grounded no one allowed in or out. It was scary wanting to go home and not being able to. To make a long dream short Papillona comes and I don't know how she gets things going but she was able to help charter a plan for us to be able to go home.....


Like I said totally weird. I don't know why I had the dream... But then again it was just a dream!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home