* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, August 21, 2006

Back To The Norm.

Wow, I can't believe that I am at work and feel like I am ready to take on anything. The reason, well, I actually had some rest this weekend. We were short staffed for the past three weeks, and I was handling three people's tasks the entire time. The minimum I worked each week was 55 hours. Moreover, I worked on weekends to try to catch up with less distractions since most business are closed on the weekends. Oh, and in between, my mom and I decided to refurnish the house instead of moving. Therefore, I would leave work and hit the stores to shop for living room furniture, home decor, dining, and kitchen. The house seemed like a wreck this past week. Everything was out of place. I thought just changing the furniture would have been much easier than moving. I was wrong. At least, we only reorganized the downstairs. My home computer is on the floor of my bedroom. I was suppose to go and by a new office desk, but I still didn't get a chance to do so. Therefore, my computer is "Out Of Order" :). We had all the furniture delivered on Thursday and by Friday; we had most the stuff in order. Our home looks so different. Today, I can say that it was easier to replace the furniture instead of moving. Since we didn't move all the house furniture. Next, my mom says that we will redo the bedrooms. I'll say that can wait. In addition, last Friday we filled all the open positions when our VP was here and I feel so relieved. As you can imagine, I just spend most of my weekend recuperating from all these activities. Nevertheless, I am thinking where should I go for my vacations. I have 2 weeks of paid leave that I need to use by November 15th or I will loose the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home