* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Envy its a deadly thing!



My new found Love. I want this phone so bad whenever I see or hear a commercial of it I get this envy look on my face :)
I have verizon but they wont let me upgrade until July of 2007. I can either get it on discount if I wait til then or pay full price now. If I wait that long it probably wont be as cool anymore. They'll likely have something else that's hot at that time. So I have been hinting to all my friends Chrismas can be sweeter if I get this phone! ;) I text alot, so it will be so much easier and faster to send my texts.
See the commercial
Link

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home