* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, November 27, 2006

What do you want???


Ever get a call from someone you haven't spoken to in a long time? The first time you they call and sound extra happy to talk to you. You just think that maybe they are having a wonderful day and is coming through the conversation. But then keep calling but not really saying anything?
Anyways, I get a call from this guy that I know but not really know if you know what I mean. Like, we went on a road trip together but he was with someone else. We had fun and that was it. We never really hang out again after that.
So a few weeks ago I missed his call. When I returned his phone call and talked to him. He was just so perky. I didn't really understand why, but I went with the flow. Then next week he calls again, now, the same thing happens, nothing really to talk about. I mean how many times can you ask someone how they're doing? So, I get this feeling he wants to say something but he can bring himself to do it. I don't know how many times he had called since and just saying hello. Maybe I am getting paranoid. But then again, I don't know what to think of it. More than one phone call a week just see how am doing is a little creepy. And I try to help when he calls. I'll say "So, what's up? or what you got for me? or What's new?" I mean just to give him an opening to say whatever he has to say to so I can get over it already.
Totally weird.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home