* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend

Last Saturday the entire city of Columbus,OH was buzzing because of the game that was to be played between our own Columbus Buckeyes the #1 team in the country against the #2 team the Blues of Michigan.
Tension was running high. Everybody was either at a House game party or the local bar to watch the game and support. The tickets were sold at outrages prices. Some were sold from $1,000.00 to $10,000.00 depending on the seat. I heard some even higher than 10 grands.
From 4PM til 7Pm all the street were deserted. I know, because I made a trip to the store and the roads were very clear for a Saturday.
The Buckeyes won the game 42 to 39. Very close win. Needless to say you can read the details on the ESPN sports
  • Link

  • After that you can imagine all the bars give aways free drinks. People got wasted literally.
    The Omega Psi Phi - Q's hosted a skate party at local skating ring/family fun center.

    This is how the skate floor looks like

    The cool thing was that they had a regular dance floor in the middle of the skate ring. So if you got tired of skating you could join the rest of the crowd on the dance floor.
    This is how Saturday went post game party was from 7 til 12am. Then everybody went to the Q's party from 2am til 4:30am then they went to an after party! I called it a night at 4:30am got home a little after 5 in the morning. We made a quick detour at a house party then went home. I slept most of my Sunday away. But managed to squeeze in a shopping trip which was way AWESOME!! I got me some new JEANS and a very cool Coat.
    Now I just need some more shoes!

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home