* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat

Last Saturday, we went to a hunted house that was set up at the local stadium for Halloween.

The entire tour was scary but fun. We scream on the top of our lungs. These people really know their business. We had people with saws chasing us from every turn. My cousin and I were screaming to be let out. We kept saying " I can't believe I paid for this." I mean who pays to be scared? Well, lots of people do. Since the whole thing was full and we had to wait for 30min to even get in. But overall it was cool. We had fun. Then after we left we went to a Halloween party. That didn't go too well. we had too many party poopers.
Or the guy or gal that was trowing the party didn't prepare well. You win some and loose some.
My cousin said "At least our costumes were a success". That was until I read a review on MSN yesterday. Anyways, she dressed up as a sexy bunny and I was a
pussycat. The costume were really cool. I would have even let you see the pictures but it's just too hot! :P
Happy Halloween

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home