* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Partying in the month of Ramanda


I just woke up not long ago and my whole body is swore from the dancing I did last night at a party. OSU uni. was hosting the 1st African Beauty pageant yesterday. My cousin was one of the contestant, so I went to show some love and support.
After the pageant they had an after party that we decided to go to. As you can imagine a party with a bunch of college kids is most definitely crazy.
I danced my a$$ off that's for sure. I don't even know where I got all that energy I could not stop. I guess I was having too much fun and of course we had a great DJ.
He played my song alright. Specially that new Justin K. Sexy Back and so many other banging songs. I just loved it.
Didn't get home until a little before 4am. Had some food and decided to stay up a little while to give some time to digest before I went to bed. Which by the time I got to do it was after 5 in the morning. My mom woke me up at 8:30 to take her somewhere I was not a happy camper.
I don't feel sleepy anymore, but I can feel my muscles throbbing like crazy. Anyways, that got me thinking. I am fasting and partying. I don't know if it was cool or not. But hey, I couldn't miss the party. Plus I would have hated my self if I didn't go cuz that party was Hot!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home