* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Laptop is here!

I bought a laptop computer a week ago from Dell. I got home late last night and missed the UPS delivery guy by twenty minutes. I called them and had them hold the package for pick up. I went in today and picked it up. Everything looked okay.
Later in the evening,I opened my package and Voila! Here it was just ready to be booted. So far, so good right? Well, things are just beginning. As you probably guessed already. The back of the laptop is broken. I called Dell, but the center where I got my products was closed. I went online and sent them an e-mail. Now, it's just a waiting game. My notebook is working properly though. I just wanted to make sure the breakage is not going to cause any unwanted problems in the future.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home