* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gas prices

I saw this picture and thought the person nailed the message. This is what every body say while at the gas station:




The favorite topic of the majority of American residents. Monday I bought a gallon at $1.98. The last time I bought gas at this price was last year. It's been between $2.50 and over $3.00 a gallon for the past months.
I am wondering what caused this drop. But I definetly appreciate the new prices while they last.Which can climb up this afternoon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, September 29, 2006, Blogger phoenix said…

    Finally prices are coming down huh? Enjoy it!
    BTW: sorry about the arabic last time..Won't happen again.

     
  • At 1:30 AM, September 30, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    phoenix I am while it lasts....
    Don't worry it was cool challenging my memory.
    I definetly forgot everything I ever learned about arabic.
    Maybe I will learn again someday soon.
    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home