* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Ramadan!!!

Touch of Blessings


Wow, Ramadan is here and I am happy that the month is back again to bring us closer to ourselves and God. I know lots of people don't have many positives opinions about individuals that pay extra attention to their faith during the month of Ramadan. I know some of them really take it to the extreme. But, who are we to judge? Isn't that someone else's right? If we would just think about what we do, and what we don't do, it would be very uncomfortable finger pointing. I think that with us being all human says it all. No one is perfect. In addition, it seems like everyone has some type of amnesia when it comes to certain things. And only consistent efforts in focusing on a certain goal can one maintain qualities in developing habits that helps to prevent developing a strong case of it. Which can be very difficult since life always get in a way of our "Plans".
I love the month of Ramadan because it brings out the best in a lot more people than any other time during the year. I observe how more people change their living habits just for the sake of the Holy month. (me included, I pay more attention to the things I say or do) It's just as sad when a week after Ramadan people revert back to their old self. But it sure was nice to see while it lasted.
Then again, this is life as we know it. Any different we wouldn't be humans right?

Ps: I am tired, sleepy, over stuffed, and relaxing while writing this post. I really didn't take anytime revising my words or developing my thoughts further.

**********HAPPY RAMADAN**********

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home