* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, October 20, 2006

Back in the Kitchen

Tonight we are having a get together at a friends house after futoor. Everyone is supposed to bring something. I choose to make dessert!
Last night my cousins and I went to Walmart to get our baking supplies and ingredients.After long consideration on what to make and arguing what would taste better or what's appropriate for the season we came up with 4 dessert items.
1st we are Pounda cake. here served with strawberries



2nd we made two Pumpkin Pies last night



3rd we are making a Bowl of Tropical fruit salad today



4th we are making mini tart filled with cream cheese and berries


I don't know the exact count of the people that will show up tonight so I hope we made enough for everybody.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, October 22, 2006, Blogger phoenix said…

    Looking delicious... I'm sure that what ever number of people that are coming.. They'll all enjoy it!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    phoenix It was delicious and the most popular of course. People couldn't wait to have some of my filled fruits and the salad.
    And I was so happy that everybody loved it that I couldn't stop smiling that I got so many compliments!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home