* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Depressed?

I went home during my lunch hour and had a weird talk with my mom.
We were talking about my sister until out of the blue she said:
Are you okay? You seem a little down these past few days.
Me: ( have a confused look ) Uhh... I am okay. Why you ask?
Mom: I don't know you just don't seem like your old self.

Me: my old self?
Mom: yeah, like going you haven't been to your hair stylist, you not wearing any make up,you doing the long face, things like that.
Me: Oh, I don't know. I didn't really realize it. I guess I have been busy with things.
Mom: Maybe, is it your braces? Do they hurt?
Me: Naahh,they dont.I am cool.
Mom: okay, Just thought I'll ask and see if things were okay.
Me: Thank...

But as I was driving back to work. I kept thinking about things that are happening in my life. Maybe I need a vacation. I don't know. Maybe I do have an change of attitude. Perhaps, I have been living in my head for a little longer than I need to.
Maybe she was telling me I need to step up my game :oP. Anyways, so that brought me to the question. " Am I depressed?" Now that's an easy question to answer if I watch those TV commercial about anti-depressant. With them the whole world is depressed.

(Sigh) La vie pourqoui si complique?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, November 08, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I think we are going through the same phase in life! We are not depressed per say but we feel like life isn't holding anything special! We are taking life a day at a time and each day is becoming routine so we lose the drive we had when we were expecting something new at every momment! Know what I mean?

     
  • At 11:27 AM, November 08, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion I know exactly what you mean. You nailed it!
    Now the question is, Where do we go from here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home