* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!!!


It's BACK!!! Turkey Day! Today is the last day of work for the week. Everyone is already traveling to their loved ones if they are celebrating Thanksgiving out of town.
Lucky me, I don't need to put on my driving gloves. We are celebrating at my cousins which is very close to home.
This year I am not slaving in the kitchen. At least I hope not too. I am only making pumpkin pies and probably help serve and set the table. Other than that everything is been taken care of. All I have to do is: show up! and not forget the pies.
For those traveling please please Drive Safely! We want everyone to celebrate not end up at ICU. With that my friends Have a wonderful time and do eat as much as your body would allow :0P


Diamon,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home