* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ocean City Maryland!


Last weekend I was in Ocean City. I went there with two family members and lots of friends. Yeah baby, another road trip. At least this time no turns driving. Since we had a large number we rented a tourist bus to take us. Which left us minds free, hands free and everything else you can imagine! 10 hours drive 11 hrs including stops
Played games, acted silly, slept, ate, watched movies, slept, ate, played games. This was the routing on our way there and back. Every once in a while I was kind of lost in my thoughts. But the guys laughing would bring me back to the crowd.
Ocean City was so beautiful. The city was almost deserted, well not almost it was deserted. A resident there told us that the city is packed during the summer months.
He said that there are probably about 7 to 8 thousands that are permanent resident. But in the summer the population rises to about 300 thousand or more. I kept teasing my cousin that I felt I was on one of those scary movies. Where the town is totally deserted. We kept each other company. Had lots of fun. Kind of like the town was only for us. Let me not forget the beach. The weather was over 65 degrees the whole time we were there not bad for a December month. Since Ohio has been under 40 degrees.
Overall the trip was a definite success. We got exactly what we wanted from the trip.
I'll probably go back. But I'll wait til the end of the summer next year so that there are just enough people but not too many.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home