* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Too many parties so little time!


As people are debating if EID is going to be Saturday or Sunday. I have a delima, I have few new years eve party invitations and all of them I want to attend.
My boss is throwing a party at her condo and she is making us sign waivers that whatever we see there stay there.And trust me I believe her party is going to be outrageous. Then, my friends and I had decided to go club hopping on new years then end the night at this awesome place downtown Columbus. In addition, I have a friend that would probably wants to celebrate new years together. I don't know where he wants to go yet. Last but not the least I sign up to spend new years with some business acquaintance and as of last night they are putting a lot of work to plan the party. Last weekend we promised ourselves to be out Fri, Sat & no doubt Sunday. If Eid is on Saturday then it will give some time for Sunday to juggle my time on Sunday. I just want to make sure that I am counting down the new year at a party not in the car trying to get to the next party.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home