* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finely 1st day of Snow!!!

We were wondering if we were going to have snow this year. We didn't have a white Christmas and New years eve was not that cold either considering the winter in Columbus. But when you give up and say what a heck? That's the time things really happen. So, this morning I dropped my mom at 7:30 in the morning and on my way there and back there was just a little of sprinkles here and there.
I get back home and got back to bed at 7:45am the street are very clear. Few hours later, specifically 1:15pm I wake go in the kitchen to make some breakfast when I pull the blinds up all of a sudden Bam! Every thing is totally covered. I mean just in a few hours everything totally changed. It has stopped snowing now. Most of the roads are plowed and cleared of snow. here are the a few pictures in the back of our house:

I
I took these pictures standing on the back porch. See how close the gas station is but I hardly ever buy gas there. (don't mind me. that was off topic)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home