* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, May 21, 2007

A Day in the Kitchen


well..almost....
So it's Sunday.. the plans is to sleep until noon probably 2pm then have breakfast, be lazy, watch TV, til day end. Really easy right? Well it didn't work out that way.
My mom woke me up at 8am to drop her somewhere. I got home at 8:30am and really hungry so I decided to make me some tea and a small plain sandwich. After eating I stayed up reading a book. My phone rings at noon my cousin calling saying she will stop by to get the red shirt. When she come at about 1pm we stay up talk for a while then I asked her if she wanted me to make something for her. She left it up to me. So I made her a stuffed tuna omelette's. Which she really loved because she kept asking me what were the ingredients I used to make it. We hangout doing petty stuff.
At 4pm i get a call from my other three cousins. it's SOS they are starving and in die need of food. So, I told then I'll make some food for them. I put on my chef hat again, and started my third meal of the day. Made some chicken, rice, and some side dishes. Which they enjoyed. Hangout after that until 8pm... then I finely had a chance to be lazy, watch TV then go to bed.... By that time it was 11pm
Not bad for a Sunday huh? :-) Still I loved all the cooking I did.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home